"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, August 19, 2013

What I Wore....a no brainer outfit.

Blazer and lace tank thrifted, jeans Vigoss Nordstrom, shoes Cynthia Vincent thrifted, gold bird necklace Stella and Dot.
What I wore to the doctors office and lunch date with the hubster today.

This outfit was a no brainer and sometimes (okay most the time!) that's a good thing, especially when you are getting back into the school routine. Which means no more sleeping in till 9 am....boo!

My no brainer formula for this outfit was a simple lace tank, blazer, skinnies, and fun printed flats. A cute sparkly bird necklace topped it off and I was good to go! 



What is your no brainer outfit formula?

Has school started in your neck of the woods yet?

Blessings, Nicole

The Pleated Poppy


No comments: