"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, May 27, 2011

My favorite NOT drug store beauty items



I wear this every day. It is so light and gives just the perfect touch of moisture and it is one of very few skin care items that does not break me out. And it has an SPF and antioxidants, doesn't get much better than that girls! It lasts forever for the price too by the way.
I have been using Bare Minerals for almost 9 years. LOVE it and cant live with out it!

Wow comes to mind when I think of Wen hair care. It is a big splurge for me but it has transformed my color damaged hair. If you splurge on one item make it Wen!

I love the Body Shop body butters ALL of them!
I really favor this cleanser by Bare Minerals. It leaves my skin cleansed and not the least bit dry.

This is really fun. It is Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. I am not confident enough to wear lip stick but I love how it looks on other women. This is the perfect compromise for me, it feels like a cross between gloss and lip stick. It comes in a universally flattering color. It is just beautiful and I feel confident when I wear it.





That wraps it up. What are your favorite beauty items?

No comments: