"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, May 5, 2011

encouragment





i can do ANYTHING through christ who strengthens me. philippians 4:13



Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4

God...is the blessed controller of all things, king of all kings
and the masters of all masters. 1 Timothy 6:15

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55:22

They took away what should have been eyes, but I remember Milton's Paradise. They took away what should have been my ears, Beethoven came and wiped away my tears. They took away what should have been my tongue, but I have talked to God when I was young. He would not let them take away my soul, possessing that I still possess the whole. Helen Keller

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7

I hope you find encouragement through these verses and poem like I have.





No comments: