"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fabulous Thrift Store Finds

Since I collet birds its only natural I would get some nests. Nest $1!

A very wrinkled top but its from Anthropologie! I got it for $1!! I am excited to wear it with skinny jeans and brown boots this fall.



Quilt and quilt rack $5. The quilt is so fun I love the bright colors!

Williams Sonoma towels $0.25 each! I love the cute birds of course!

I think this will be the perfect cell phone and key holder for the Hubs because I get tired of hearing "Babe where are my keys/phone?"

Frame, china bowl and egg beater $1 for all 3! I collect egg beaters so I was really excited to score this one.


Carved wood candleholder. This would also look really cute with glass votive holders as little vases and add some pretty flowers. This was less than $1! I could see it in the Pottery Barn catalog for $80.
The Shabby Nest

1 comment:

Debra said...

Love your treasures:)

Love,
Mom