"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dollar Store Two Tiered Dish DIY




Here is an easy three minute three dollar project. I found the plates and glass candle holder at the Dollar Tree. The glass cement I bought at the craft store. You could really get creative with the plates and even add another tier.







Dont worry about perfection it will dry totally clear. But do make sure to get it centered.







Let sit over night to dry. Its that easy! Just fyi I would gently wipe down or hand wash after use instead if throwing it in the dishwasher.






3 comments:

Mimi said...

thank you so much for sharing this! Oh how I love the Dollar Store :)

Anonymous said...

love these! So easy, and yet so cute.

Christine said...

I've been searching everywhere for candle holders like that! They just seem impossible to find. I already have my plates to do it.. just missing the candle holders.

Good work!!