"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Girls night featuring a Stella and Dot trunk show.




Have you all heard of Stella and Dot jewelry? Oh my goodness! I had a trunk show at my house last night and my house was transformed into a fancy boutique. I invited a bunch of girlfriends and we enjoyed some wine and snacks while we got to try on the cutest jewelry. It brought me back to playing dress up as a little girl. I think I fell in love with about 5 pieces. Ehemm..... Hubby! I took some quick photos before the guest arrived.

I went with a pink theme for the food and decor. I think its because I live with boys, I long to see girly things.













I had such a great time! The link is above if you would like to order and support another hard working mom and woman (Alexa, Stella and Dot stylist). On the right side it says "find your hostess" type in my name Nicole Matteri and place your order. I am keeping the party open to orders till next Friday the 16th. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Mary and Dyer said...

I have a few friends who are stylists for Stella & Dot. They have such beautiful products and really do a great job with the parties! It looks like you had a great one! :)
I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like.

Also, check out our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!

Blessings,

Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Debra said...

The party looked like alot of fun, food, decor and jewely looked amazing. Wish i could have been there!

Love,
Mom

Wenni Donna said...

Quite informative post on this trunk show and hope you have good time there. I am planning to arrange a tea party with my family and searching for amazing event space NYC. Hope to have a nice party there with all my friends. Need some suggestions on décor too so please share!