"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, May 10, 2013

What I Wore...Goodwill rocks it!

Top, shorts, belt, bracelets all Goodwill, sandals Franco Sarto Marshalls, necklace Stella and Dot.
 Love my denim shirt! The single most versatile item in my closet. 
Trust me, get one!



Top and shorts Goodwill strikes again! Fedora F21, watch fossil  via Ebay, same sandals.
Grrrrr... I am loving everything animal print right now too! So classic and chic.

I guess you all know where I like to shop.
 Goodwill rocks it! And I'm not ashamed to say it!

Blessings, Nicole

2 comments:

mwimp said...

its all beautiful! you look like a model!

Unknown said...

You look great!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am now your newest follower. Have a great time at Disney!!