"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, May 17, 2013

Disneyland 2013





They gave it a good try but that sword was not budging! 



Deacon hamming it up. 
He makes one cute Yoda though!


The Iron Man armor was very cool!
Caleb built a custom light saber with the help of Uncle Andy.


Auntie Monk and Uncle Andy who graciously shared their military discount with us.
Thanks guys!


Deacon on the rocket ride. 
He was "too big" to ride with his mamma (sad face).


My  Boys!

  
The new Cars land was awesome! It felt like you were really in Radiator Springs.




I I leave you with my very favorite pic of the whole trip! 

Those are my crazy eyes!

Disney always brings out the kid in me.

Fun times and great family memories made!

Blessings, Nicole

1 comment:

Debra said...

What great pictures! Looks like you had an awesome time.

Love,
Mom