"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

lately...


I ordered these beauties for around $20 each! 6pm.com is awsome! I will definitely be rocking these ALL summer.


I mean stripes and wedges? A match made in heaven!


My pretty and power packed lunch. Steak, zucchini, bell peppers, squash, kale and quinoa. 
Did you know quinoa is not a grain? Nope! It's actually a seed! A super food too!
I am totally obsessed, it is so yummy!

Nursing this sick boy. Fever, chills, vomit.....not fun.. 
Hopefully the rest of us will be able to avoid his germs.

Lastly, we are leaving for Disneyland on Saturday! Yippeee! So I am bleaching everything. No sickness on vacay please!


That's lately...

Blessings, Nicole

1 comment:

MbF said...

I don't know where to rest my eyes. The food or the shoes. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too soon.