"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Silky Avocado and Cinnamon Smoothie


Since following the Trim Healthy Mama plan I have been making smoothies every day and I love them!
The Boys love them too!

It may sound strange to add an avocado to a smoothie however it is a staple drink in the Vietnam street culture. Of course it is not the healthy version I have recreated below. But the avocado gives such a silky texture like none other and really a subtle flavor. It is DELSH!

This recipe is a definite S if you are following the THM plan like me. :)


If you read my blog you know I don't measure anything so I will give an estimate and you all can play with it till your taste buds are happy. This it one big serving.

1-2 hand fulls of ice.
2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
1/4-1/2 an avocado, pealed of course!
1-2 tablespoons half and half, however cream would be good too!
a splash vanilla.
a dusting of cinnamon.
and sweeten with stevia to taste, I used a teaspoon but I like sweet things.

Blend till creamy and smooth.

Wha La...... Yumminess!




No comments: