"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest~ DIY Glitter Flats




I have seen these on Pinterest and I have been scouring Goodwill for some appropriate flats.

The thrift gods were smiling on me the other day because I found these lovelies.

 I knew they would be perfect!









Oh LA LA!

Love me some glittered ANYTHING, but these flats turned out adorable!

What has Pinterest inspired you to do lately?

Have a wonderful Easter weekend all!

Blessings, Nicole

Linking up with some other fab blogs here: Five Days Five Ways

The Gingerbread Blog

Thrifty Decor Chick

Suburbs Mama

Liz Marie Blog

1 comment:

Rita said...

I love glitter flats! Yours turned out great! I actually did this to a old pair of heels and love how they turned out to. thanks for linking up.