"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life Lately


My new watch! An early B-day present from Kevin. My favorite white watch recently broke and I found this cutie at Macys marked down from $140 to $80 (it's Betsy Johnson too!). So, of course, I had to get it and now the Mr doesn't have to pick one out for me. A win, win.....

Thanks babe, it's exactly what I wanted (wink)! 


Just finished all The Hunger Games books...... Holy Molly... they were awesome! And I liked the ending. I hate when books have bad endings.

Going to read them again for sure!


Found Two pairs of Citizens at GW Outlet and they were actually in my size! $2 each. And I was just telling Kevin how I needed new jeans. Score my friends, score!!


I also found this at GW and it's working like a charm. Get lots of smily faces all week and you get a reward like staying up later, ice cream, more video game time, etc...



Kevin's coworker's wife (thats a mouthful)  made us this brittle with chocolate and almonds. It is out of this world good! Like amazing!


Getting crafty, working on this watch. I started off with an idea but it didn't turn out as cute as I expected so back to square one. A blog post will follow. : )



That's my life lately.

Have a blessed week everyone!

No comments: