"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life Lately


My favorite thing ever! I use it to cook, as it is a healthy oil. A super food, really (look it up!). I use it as a moisturizer on my dry skin. I slather it on my split ends, leave overnight and wash in the morning. Seriously do this! Silky soft hair. I use it to remove my eye make up too. Is there anything coconut oil doesn't do? Nope.
 I love this stuff!


Two products I am trying. Both purchased from Ulta. 
Hopefully they can help my oily skin (drives me nuts!).

My complete review coming soon!



I found this lovely bird cage this week from GW. 
Love it!


My sweet husband purchased me my own domain! I now own Blissfully Blessed dot com!!!
I was freaking out about Google Reader leaving and Kevin decided to surprise me with a new place for my blog!

Sweet guy!

 I am working on it slowly. I hate being so computer illiterate. A "computer illiterate blogger," isn't that like a oxymoron? I have to learn as I go I guess.
 But, Blissfully Blessed will be up an running soon, YAY!


Made myself a monster taco salad for dinner. 
It was so yummy I had to take a picture.

That's whats been going on around here.

Blessings, Nicole

No comments: