"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 11, 2013

Speed Thrifting~Spring Edition


The challenge.
Goodwill.
 20 minutes.
 Two complete Spring oufits.

Here are the results.




This would have been cute belted, but I wasn't feeling the belts.

Ruffled dress $6.99, Forever 21 jacket $4.99, and some amazing Nine West heals $4.99.





Loved the suade heals.



American Eagle dress $6.99, Target brand sandals $1.

I kind of cheated on this one. 
The sandals were bought at another time, but they were still thrifted!
The shoe deparment was rather sparce. 
I guess that's what you get when you drop by an hour before closing.



Bonus item!

Ruffled Ella Moss top, $3.99.

For those of you who believe you dont have time to thrift, proved ya wrong! 
Ha!
No more excusses get out there and thrift.

Blessings, Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find the best stuff when I'm in a hurry!

ella