"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

White Chocolate Truffle Brownie Pops






Make brownie mix as directed and undercook slightly. I love Trader Joe's truffle brownie mix. Put half a bag of white chocolate chips into a glass bowl and microwave. Make sure to stir every 15 seconds till melted or it might harden on you.



I used a cookie spoon to scoop out my brownies but you could even use melon baller.


I dipped the sticks in the chocolate before I stabbed them into the brownie balls otherwise they would just fall off.




You will have to really squeeze them onto the stick.
Use a spoon to cover the tops in chocolate and sprinkle with sugar. 







Let cool and enjoy!
I think these would be precious for a baby shower with pink or blue sugar.




Party Button


The Shabby Nest

No comments: