"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, October 17, 2011

Deacon's First Field Trip And Other Fall Fun.

Ready to go!

First Bus ride. He was quite excited about the no seatbelt thing.

Picking the perfect pumpkin takes time!

But we found it! Perfect!

Looking at the baby animals. Sorry, this kid never smiles normal for pictures.

School buddies!

Mrs. Segura's Kindergarten class. What a fun field trip!


These little fuzz balls where every where!

Come on Boys...... Smile!

Caleb gained a few pounds from all the kettle corn.

Nothing like chewing on a giant turkey leg, Deeks in heaven!

 A fun touch tank with starfish and other sea creatures. Our future marine biologist was happy!


Making corn husk dolls.

They turned out super cute. I love the red hair!

Candle making.

I was just happy we didn't get any third degree burns.

Pumpkin seed spitting contest. Yes, the boys were stoked it was actually OKAY to spit for once.



Deacon force feeding a goat friend. 

Yep, we are just a bunch of animals!

We are enjoying fall! I hope you are too!

2 comments:

Van @ The Clothes We Wear said...

Very cute! Looks like you had nice weather and I'm in awe of all the activities there. Other than the produce, the one we went to in my city has only a corn maze and kiddie train. Still fun, as it's one of my favorite things to do in the fall. Just posted my own family photos from our recent pumpkin hunt.

Anonymous said...

That looks like tons of fun! What a great little trip. They had a ton of adorable activities. My daughter would have loved it & she's 13. Thanks for sharing all the pics :)