"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fall Wreath and Felt Flower Tutorial











Here is how I made the felt flowers.




Cut a piece of felt in a round shape. No need to be perfect.

Cut a strip of felt and glue folded in half.

Then cut slits in the felt strip. Oh, and don't hot glue your thumb like I did here... Ouch!

Then place your strip around the edge of the felt round adding more strips as you go around the flower.

Wha La!

You can make different sizes and even add felt leaves.

Don't forget to enter the Olive Tee giveaway here: Olive Tee Giveaway




2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute wreath!

Fresh Steps said...

So cute! I just might have to make some time and make a wreath like this for my front door, I love it! The flowers are so cute!