"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, October 21, 2011

One Kings Lane

One Kings Lane is a neat site that offers daily sales of some very beautiful home decor. If you sign up through this link they are offering a $15 credit just for adding your e-mail! I bought some very cute sachets yesterday and I only paid $1.30 with shipping included! My credit took off most the shipping too! They would make great hostess gifts or stocking stuffers. So hang on to your credit till you find something in the $15 range and you could grab a freebie or cheap gift too, by the way, its okay to get yourself a gift. ; )
 Hey guys I just noticed they changed it to a $15 off a $30 purchase. still good deals to be had.
Here is the link: One Kings Lane


No comments: