"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's for Din, Din

My Hubs thought it would be neat to do weekly posts featuring what we ate for dinner. I thought is was a fun idea. Since he often asks "Whats for din, din?" I thought the title was fitting. Also it could give you all some dinner inspiration. Because I know I am always searching for ideas of what to feed my hungry brood of boys.

Here is what we ate: Pioneer Woman's Crash Hot Potatoes recipe here: Crash Hot Potatoes


OH MY GOSH GOOD!


And:

Aidells Habenaro Chicken Sausages sauteed with organic bell peppers and onions.




Thanks Kevin for the great idea and cooking a delish dinner!

This was a gluten and wheat free meal too!

No comments: