"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, December 9, 2011

DIY Spiced Honey Face Mask






My skin is suffering this winter. It's extremely dry, which is not typical of my skin. This mask is really helping. It brightens, exfoliates, moisturizes, smoothes, and restores your skin. Your skin will be so soft! Plus its very inexpensive and smells devine. 


3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon nutmeg
1/2 tablespoon cinnamon

Mix well. Apply on a washed face. This will be enough for a few masks so store it in a jar with a lid. It should last for a few weeks. Let it sit on your skin for 30 minutes. Wash with luke warm water and rub your skin lightly in small circles, the nutmeg will act as an exfoliant. Use a moisturizer after to help lock in more moisture. I recommend using this mask up to three days a week, especially if your skin is dry like mine.

It smells so yummy you will want to eat your face!

nutmeg is good for eczima and rosacea. It has anti-inflamitory properties

 Honey is good for everything! Hair, skin and of course to eat. It is a natural anti-oxident. It protects and rejuvenates. It also locks moisture into the skin.

Cinnamon is a natural exfoliant. It has been used an anti-oxident, anti-fungal and many other things.







1 comment:

HoneySage said...

I am so going to make this and get it on my face, today! I bet it smells like Christmas, too. Thanks for sharing!