"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, September 1, 2013

DIY Gallery Wall Art


I bought this frame from Goodwill for $1, painted and distressed it. Next I Mod Podged a pretty book page on the back, embellished with a piece of burlap and then glued on this beautiful skeleton key.


 So pretty and took only a few minutes. 


I bought this vintage print a few months ago from the flea market for $2 and placed it in this dollar store frame.

I just love the colors! And birds, of course!


I had an old canvas print sitting in my closet. 
So I am painting it with chalkboard paint and plan to write a Bible verse on it. 


I already made this monogram beauty here: DIY Monogram Button Art.

I had all the craft supplies on hand and everything else was either thrifted or from the dollar store.

I am so excited to set up my budget gallery wall!!

But that will be another post!

Have a great weekend.

Blessings, Nicole



3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute Nicole, can't wait to see the finished wall!

Ashleyrose said...

Love the key & burlap!

dawn Johnson said...

What kind of glue holds the weight of these heavier keys?