"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, July 12, 2013

What I Wore...cutoffs and chucks.




Sweatshirt Charlotte Russe Goodwill, cutoffs Gap GW again, chucks TJ Maxx.

My roots are crazy! 
So happy to get my hair done tomorrow! Being a blond is waaay too much work. Seriously...


My DIY polka dot chucks. Tut here: Polka Dot Chucks


My lovely Betsey Johnson watch b-day gift from the hubby.

Have a great weekend!

Blessings, Nicole

Links~My Greatest Hits
The Pleated Poppy


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the polka dot shoes! And I doubt I'll ever put any type of color in my hair again--it's too much maintenance for me, and the growing out process isn't fun!

Inge Jane said...

This top is too cute, and I love your polka dot chucks!
Inge
This Ever Evolving Life