"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I Wore...coral and navy.


Top Anthropologie (last year), shorts Old Navy via Goodwill better known around here as The Gee-Dub. sandals Gee-Dub. Watch gifted. Necklace made by me here: Crystal Drop Necklace


 Coral is the perfect complement to navy, or vice versa. 
Love the back of this top!!


Blessings, Nicole

Linking up here: The Pleated Poppy
Suburbs Mama

4 comments:

Daenel T. said...

How cute! I totally wasn't expecting the polka dots on the back. The color combo is cute too.

Jodi said...

I love those shorts! Gotta love the good ol' goodwill!

Unknown said...

I love coral and green, I've done several posts w/ that color combo... I'll have to try the navy! Cute necklace too!

Autumn said...

What a fun top! I love coral and navy together!