"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lately


Our yummy dinner last night. Tri tip, grilled veggies and quinoa.
 I cooked the quinoa in chicken broth instead of water then when it was done I added butter and grated parm. It was soooo good. Even the Hubby was a fan! 


We are watching this for our Tuesday night bible study and it is really good! 
It's the second time for me and I highly recommend it!


New mani. 
I asked for leopard and I got zebra. There was a slight language barrier. 
But I loved it anyway so I kept it.

It is scorching here in northern CA. 
Triple digits! EEEEkkkk...So we have been spending a lot of time at the pool!

That'a my life lately.

Have a blessed week everyone!

 Nicole

1 comment:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

mmm yummy, i love quinoa Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com