"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Camping Beauty Essentials


I don't know about you all but I need my beauty products even while I'm camping. 

I know, I'm such a "girly girl" as my boys would say.

Here is what is in my camping make up bag.

Waterproof Maybelline Falsies  (my fav mascara). Perfect for playing in the water!

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. Perfect one step foundation and moisturizer with SPF 25.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock in SPF 70. Because when you are camping you need lots of extra protection due to more sun exposure.

e.l.f Essential All Over Color stick. This adds the perfect little pop of color on your cheeks, lips and even eyes. Plus its only $1!

 Olay Daily Facials
I love these things especially for camping. They cleanse, tone and hydrate. You just need a splash of water.


Those are my camping beauty essentials.

What beauty items do you all use camping? Or am I the only one who is a "girly girl"?

Blessings, Nicole

Linking up here~Five Days Five Ways

No comments: