"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, July 21, 2013

What I Wore...One maxi two ways.

 I found this Gap maxi at The Salvation Army the other day for $7! Score! 
I just love the colors!
Here I styled two ways. 
Denim top GW, necklace groopdealz.com.
 For the first look: a denim top, green bubble necklace and wedges. 

My pink nails matched perfectly!

Belt Anthro, earrings thrifted, watch gifted.
The second look: big earrings, belt and sandals.

What look do you like best?

Blessings, Nicole

Linking up here: Watch out for the Woestmans
The Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

Callie said...

Love how you styled it! The print is really gorgeous. =)
~Callie
www.creationsbycallie.com

Anonymous said...

I did a maxi skirt post done two ways! : D i love that maxi dress. Super cute. : )

Stop by my blog if you get a chance, i am having a giveaway. http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/