"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What I Wore....on a HOT summer day.

Dress thrifted Target, sandals thrifted, necklace Lisa Leonard from my hubby, earrings Stella and Dot.
 With temps reaching the triple digits here I am living in little summer dresses. 

And my hair oh my poor hair, so frizzy in this heat.

This entire outfit maybe cost me $4 thanks to the Goodwill Outlet!

Got me some bright pink summer toes! And look at these fab sandals I scored! Very Anthro right?

How is the weather in your neck of the woods? 

How do you all beat the frizz in the heat?

Blessings, Nicole

Linking up here~Kiwi Womens Style
The Pleated Poppy

4 comments:

Abby said...

Lovely look!

If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Leelee said...

It has rained nearly every day for two weeks around here. The humidity is horrible.

I absolutely love your dress.

Elin Kling said...

nice look!

Rita said...

Love the dress! If you get a chance, please link up to my What We Wore link Party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-4.html