"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 12, 2013

What I Wore...the $7 top.

Top Fallas (an uber cheap discount store) only $7! Jeans Abercrombie, booties Born thrifted, necklaces Tiffany and Co (gift from Hubby) charm necklace Stella and Dot.
 I debated purchasing this top. For one, I wasn't sure about the cut outs and for two, there was no dressing room at the store. However, I loved the print, it reminded me of a style that would be sold at my very favorite store Anthropologie (a store I can rarely afford) and for the price I was willing to weigh the risk. I'm so glad I did! I love the cut outs and the fit is so flattering. I even got a complement from a 18-20 something girl at the coffee shop. I don't know why but that made me feel hip or something, ha! 

I think I will go back and get the burn orange one too! 

End of story.

One of my favorite Stella and Dot necklaces
Have a good week!

Blessings, Nicole

Linking up here: The Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

Ashleyrose said...

I seriously need to take a trip out by you to go shopping! You get the best deals! I think the cutouts are really flattering on you.

www.chicute.com said...

Thanks for sharing What I Wore...the $7 top. You are stunning women. xoxo women wedding dresses. xoxo baby fashion show. xoxo hot baby in the word.