"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What I Wore...the lost and found Urban Outfitters tunic.


Tunic top Urban Outfitters via Goodwill as well as the sandals. 
Jeans Vigoss Nordstrom (my favs right now, so comfy!) 
Earrings thrifted and painted by moi.

Oh, this top! The patchwork, the colors, the comfy cut, the soft fabric.... I am clearly obsessed! I actually had this same exact top (in blue) a few years ago that I purchased from Urban Outfitters in San Francisco. I don't remember what happened to it (sad face).....But I came across this one at the GW and I knew it was fate! Just kidding...but it made me happy because I loved that top! And it was only $2 this time, compared to $40 retail! (I'm sure I got it on sale though)

Awesome! Right?


I attempted a pony tail with a couple twists that I saw on Pinterest. 
I really thought it was a pretty touch to a classic pony tail. I will use a clear hair tie next time, I think. 
Simple and cute.


Have you ever found a lost item at the thrift store before? 


Have a great week everyone!

Blessings, Nicole

No comments: