"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 6, 2013

Good News~Surgery Update

Well, after writing this post: a little update on my surgery. I was left wondering if I was going to have my surgery any time soon. I was feeling disappointed and defeated. But in my heart I knew Gods timing was the best timing. So over the past few weeks I have faithfully prayed about it and left it in Gods hands. 

And today  I have some good news! 

After a few phone calls from my wonderful husband, our insurance company has dropped the pre-existing condition clause and they WILL cover a portion of my surgery. Nothing short of a small miracle. The coordinator at the doctors office was shocked and wondered how we did it. Apparently this is not very common in the medical insurance world. 

God is so good and faithful.

In less than two weeks I will say good bye to Mr. Tumor for good! 

As much as I am ready to say goodbye, sometimes my nerves get the best of me. And I have been dwelling on it a lot lately. My previous surgery (gall bladder removal) was really rough. I was in a lot of pain and ended up in the ER for Morphine. 

Can I ask a favor? Can you please say a little prayer for me? 

I would really appreciate it!

And if you have anything you need prayer for I would be happy to pray for you too.


Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22

Have a great weekend!

Blessings, Nicole







1 comment:

Susan said...

So excited for you Nicole! I have been waiting a year and a half to have my thyroid surgery, so I know how you feel. I actually have my surgery 2 weeks from today, I'm not looking forward to the surgery but I want to feel better. I will definitely be praying for you!!!