"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, November 18, 2011

DIY Stella and Dot Jewelry Display

Yay, I am having my first Stella and Dot trunk show next week! 

I am so excited and so nervous at the same time. Mostly because I can be shy and I am really bad at remembering names. I guess its a good opportunity to get better at both those things.

I made my own jewelry displays using spray paint, scrap book paper, glass dishes and thrifted frames. I also found inexpensive necklace displays at the craft store and Ross. My collection is small just because I am just starting out, hopefully soon I will have more jewels to show off.

It came out really cute and almost shabby chic looking.



I put scrap book paper in the painted frames. 

I bought that bird jewelry display at Ross (cheap) and spray painted it white to match the rest of the decor.

I distressed the paint ont he frames a little, I love how they turned out!

I spray painted the backs of thrifted glass plates. Not bad for $1!

~Nicole~

1 comment:

Makaila said...

I made jewelry frame dispays too! My dream is to buck up, grow some big girl panties, put myself out there, and try and sell them. Love yours. :)