"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Im Baa-ack! Pictures from our Kauai Trip.

What an amazing vacation we had! 

Kauai is such a beautiful island. It smells like tropical flowers and rainfall and it looks like a lush jungle. 

We enjoyed eating, swimming, zip lining, scuba diving, lazying around and exploring. Kevin and I had such a wonderful time! 

I hope you enjoy the pictures from our trip.


There was chickens and roosters EVERYwhere!



Wailea Canyon. So amazing! You cant doubt that God created such beauty!

Bananas just outside our hotel room.


The ocean was so blue and clear.


We spent a day zip lining. Its been on my bucket list, so I get to cross that bad boy off now!

Backward AND no hands! Such a rush!

Yeah, that was pretty high up.




Lots of movies have been filmed here movies like Jurassic Park.

No hands!

There were wild cats in the jungle. Not tigers or lions, but kitty cats. This one was really friendly.

Rolling around in our Jeep.

We did allot of this!



Wild orchids everywhere. So beautiful!


Plate lunches were awesome! We ate a ton of poke and kalua pork.




I missed The Boys so much while we were gone I plan to spend the weekend cuddling on the couch with them. Its good to be home!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures! That canyon looks absolutely amazing. I can't imagine how beautiful it must have been in person! Ziplining is the best. My daughter & I got to do it in TN while we were on vacation. It was truly an amazing experience. It was also on my bucket list so I was super glad to get to check it off!!!