"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My guilty and not so guilty pleasures

Looking at blogs and cuddling with Bella.
Not guilty at all.

It's It. Two oatmeal cookies sandwiched with  ice cream covered in chocolate, need I say more? A little guilty.
 Okay guilty!

But guilty tastes sooooo good!



Visiting my friend who works at Mac and getting fabulous new make up.  See how I use it here: How to perfectly apply lipstick

Not so guilty.


 Chocolate Cheerios.
Not so guilty, hey it has fiber.


 Facebook, aren't we all hooked on this one? Checking it several times daily?
Maybe a little guilty.

Whats your guilty and not so guilty pleasures?

five days five ways | 5 Things Thursday

No comments: