"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, January 8, 2012

~Making Valentines Decor, A Really Easy Craft!~

Is it too early to be making Valentines decor? 

Nah! 

I whipped up this little decoration because I really don't have any Valentines decor. 

For this project I used a thrifted wooden frame, some scrap book paper in red and pink, some mini clothes pins I had in my craft box, string and my glue gun. I happened to have everything on hand!












I put a dab of glue to attach the clothes pin to the hearts.



~XOXOXOXO~

BLOG TITLE

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is super cute! Yay for being creative! I should show the girls, Tessa might enjoy making something like that for her room too!