"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Never Changing





I am seeing many relationships crumble right before my eyes. Marriages being torn apart, families splitting. It breaks my heart. I see them hurting with so much emotional and physical pain that it stings. 

My heart breaks for them.

But people are so flawed. When the ones we truly love hurt us so deep it is sometimes beyond repair. But God is unchanging. God is perfect. He will never leave us nor hurt us, He is constant.

And the LORD, He is the one who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:8 )

He is the only constant we will ever have. 

He is one we can count on when ones we love let us down. 


Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10  nkjv)
 
Call upon Him when you are hurting and when others let you down. He will be with you and give you strength. 

He will uphold you.

The Lord says, "If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. You will live a long life and see my saving power." (Psalm 91:14-16  cev)

What a comfort to know we have Him always!

Thank you God for being there for me always and never leaving me.

Please God be with those who have been hurt and torn apart by the ones they love. 

I pray they will call upon you and you will make them whole again.

Thank you Heavenly Father, Amen.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Even though we are seperated by miles your love and care are felt, your words strengthening. I love you!