"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

10 things you may or may not know about me



1. I absolutely hate mushrooms! I consider myself a very un-picky person but I simply cant stand that fungus stuff. The texture, the smell, how they look..... Yuck!

2. I can't fall asleep with out cleansing my skin of make up and oil. Even if I'm dead tired or sick I HAVE to wash my face. I guess there could be worse night time habits, right?

3. I am extremely gullible. I take everyone's word for the truth not matter how unbelievable it may be and sometimes it's really embarrassing.



4. I believe I married my soul mate. And that may sound so cleshay but its's true.



5. My dream career I would be a photographer/nutritionist/interior designer/cosmetologist. 




6. My worst fear is I will be a failure as a parent.

7.  I am a wine snob. Nothing makes me more relaxed than a good glass of wine.




8. I love to be outdoors and I'm not afraid to get dirty. I love to shoot guns, fish and camp. That surprises people since I am such a girly girl.

8. I am a certified scuba diver and I have around 50 dives under my belt. It's a hobby Kevin and I enjoy together.

9. I always get bored with my hair. I often go from blond to brunette, short then long again, bangs then no bangs. I need change often.

10. I need to use my creativity or I get grumpy. 

1 comment: