"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 28, 2013

Beauty Products Worth Blogging About

I am going to be thirty next year (cringe) and I take my skin care  regime seriously. I have read that the most important products to use for anti-aging are sunscreen daily and a night moisturizer with vitamins and antioxidants.
So, I found this at Ulta but I think they sell this brand at CVS. It was reasonably priced (around $20)  and I liked that it has vitamin C and Glycolic acid. It's not to heavy and a little goes a long way. My skin is super soft after using it a couple weeks. I will buy this product again!
Vichy Normaderm anti-aging.


I am loving Stila products more and more. After reading great reviews I decided to get this and I am so happy I did!  It fills in my bows without that penciled on look. It's supposed to be water proof but I would call it more water resistant. I love it!
Stila Stay all day brow color.

I don't know why my brows have thinned so much but I hear it's part of aging.  As if wrinkles and grey hair isn't enough....Bummer.....

See how well it fills in the gaps? I add a little powder to set it. Perfect brows!


Another product I read great reviews on. This has reflecting pigments that brighten under my tired eyes. I like how light feeling it is too.
Benefit Ooh la lift.

I told you Stila is my new fav! This makes liquid liner application easy peasy. It also stays put all day.
Stila Stay all day waterproof eye liner in intense black.



This is so yummy! I like sweet scents and this one is the most delish smelling  perfume ever!  I also found this at Ulta.
Pink Sugar.


Liz Marie Blog

No comments: