"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, January 25, 2013

Fabulous Thrift Store Finds

My recent thrifted goodies.


If you know me you know I LOVE my wine! So I had to get this!
From Goodwill Outlet $1.



Seven for All Mankind jeans. 
I love the sequence on the pockets. They need a new zipper and to be hemmed but it will be well worth it to get them tailored. 
Goodwill Outlet $2. Cost of repairs $25. Retail price $150!





I love this quirky boars head. Don't know where to hang it yet but it will soon have a home.
Goodwill Outlet $1.





And my very favorite thrifted purchase maybe of all time! 
Frye boots! These retail for $300 ya'll!
Redwood Gospel Mission Thrift $7. Yes indeed $7!




I love the bright color and ruffles of this top. Cute with jeans and boots for sure!
Elle top $2 Goodwill Outlet.



Cute cotton wrap? Thingy? I like the open weave back.
Velvet (an Anthroplogie brand) $2 Goodwill Outlet.


Wonder how I score such great loot?
Check out my thrifting tips here: Thrifting 101Thrifting 102

Blessings, Nicole

1 comment:

Maris said...

Good reading your postt