"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 21, 2013

DIY Framed Scrabble Valentines Decor





I love to decorate for Valentines Day. 

The shades of pink and red make me happy. Love, hearts, chocolate and sweet sayings...... 

whats not to like?

I I made this sweet little project today.

I spray painted some thrifted frames white. 

Then I looked through my scrapbook paper stash and found the perfect Valentines paper.






I used my trusty hot glue gun to attach the Scrabble letters (also thrifted).





A little tulle and sateen flower just adds the right amount of embelishment.

So sweet!


Blessings, Nicole



Liz Marie Blog

1 comment:

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

great idea! Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com