"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, January 4, 2013

My Growing Boys



Growing boys.

Blond haired and full of spunk.




Handsome.

Kind.

Creative.

Opinionated.

Talented.




Energy for days!

Loving.

Sweet and sometimes salty.

Challenging.

Silly.

Smarter than a whip.

Tough yet sensitive.


God gave me the gift of motherhood so that I may raise good Godly men, husbands, and fathers.

 I pray for this.

Proverbs 22:6  Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Isaiah 54:13  All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children.
Colossians 3:21 Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.


No comments: