"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Lovely week With My Mom.

Never to big to sit on my Mom's lap.


Our beautiful toes.

My Mom is headed home to Idaho as we speak and I miss her so much already. 

I posted earlier about my Mom and I doing some sewing projects while she was here. Ironically we ended up making the "No Sew" blankets for the Boys and the sewing machine still remains dusty in the closet. 

We had such a fun week filled with pedicures, parks, walks, a car show, shopping at Bare Escentuals, sipping morning coffee together, thrift shopping, lots of talking, and watching girly shows like Sister Wives and Extreme Couponing. 

How incredibly blessed I am to have such a beautiful mother inside and out. Love you Mom!

No comments: