"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 16, 2011

No More Rack...... Great deals!




Remember this top from yesterday? I love it! I purchased it from a discount retail website called No More Rack (I will provide a link below). They sell things like jewelry, clothing, handbags, toys, and designer cosmetics. When you sign up you get credits anywhere from $5-$10 and shipping is only $2, that's less than a Starbucks drink people. They also just give out random credits from time to time. I actually got this top for like $7 shipped to my door. Just wanted to share with ya'll. Please go through my link to get a credit (you may need to copy and paste it to your browser) and happy shopping!

www.nomorerack.com/?cr=22181



No comments: