"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nesting Wreath


Here is what you will need: twine wrapped into a nest, a cute little birdie, two wreaths, sateen fabric, ribbon, scissors, and a glue gun


Wedge the two wreaths together.

Cut sateen fabric into a strip and fray the edges.

Glue on nest.

Then glue on cute little birdie.

Tie fabric strip into a bow and glue next to the nest.

Make a loop with the ribbon and glue on the back of the wreath for hanging.


Here is what your bird and nest should look like.

It turned out so cute I kind of want to hang it back in the house.


I purchased every item at the thrift store, so this project cost me only a few dollars. I am linking up with The Shabby Nest and Handy Man, Crafty Woman. Check out all the other amazing crafts. Happy crafting!

The Shabby Nest

No comments: