"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, June 24, 2011

Anthropologie/Franchescas Inspired Bracelet Tutorial



First of all my camera is fixed!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!

I have been so inspired to make jewelry lately. I came across a lovely store today while I was shopping down south it is called Franchescas.  It reminded me of Anthropologie without the hefty price tags. The jewelry was a-m-a-z-ing! I literally had to make a second stop before I left the mall.

I found this necklace the other day at a local thrift shop for around $5 and the ribbon was on clearance. I felt using the two different ribbons made the bracelet more interesting. And I still have the other half of the necklace for another project.









Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: